Your Alternative to BrightLocal
Frustrated dealing with BrightLocal’s inaccurate reporting tools and lackluster customer service? You’re not alone.
Droves of agencies and multi-location businesses are making the switch to Direction Local to get the customer support and local search ranking improvements they need to effectively grow their online presence.
Where is your money going with BrightLocal?
BrightLocal touts a big game in the local search arena, but customers are saying their services don’t meet the mark. Between defective citation creation, unresponsive customer service, and misleading reporting (to name a few) BrightLocal customers and agency providers are finding plenty of reasons to make the switch to Direction Local.
Costly Token System
BrightLocal requires customers to purchase tokens to spend towards creating new citations. This is expensive, especially if you’re an agency managing hundreds to thousands of client locations.
Lackluster Customer Service
BrightLocal’s customer service team operates overseas, meaning their response time to businesses and agencies in the U.S. is slow, forcing them to resolve issues without assistance.
Incorrect Citation Creation
BrightLocal’s system often inputs business information incorrectly, causing unreliable citation creation. With unresponsive customer service, clients have to correct these inaccuracies manually.
The Direction Local Difference
The Direction Local BrightLocal Replacement Service is the answer to your frustrations. If you’re ready to put your BrightLocal headaches behind you, contact our 5-Star Customer Service Team about cancelling your subscription and taking ownership of your online presence through Direction Local.
BrightLocal Replacement Service Pricing
Our Local Reputation Management Software is the best in the industry and getting better. We’re constantly building relationships with powerful niche directories, like Doctor.com, to ensure our clients connect with customers everywhere they’re searching for their services and products.
Unlike other local SEO software subscriptions that charge per service, ours is all-inclusive, giving you access to every benefit and feature at only $60/month.
Follow These Steps To Get Started
Cancel Your BrightLocal Subscription
Contact An Expert
More BrightLocal Customer Complaints
“We don’t get the full benefit of features being paid for since their project managers are hard to get a hold of.”
“Reporting can be aggressively wrong and is otherwise useless.”
“Their citation tracking tool misses live citations so we need to manually verify the information on our listings.”
“Their token system is limiting and costly for agencies sourcing listings for clients.”
“We have to follow-up with their team to verify listings over the phone, and they work overseas which makes this difficult.”
Brightlocal Alternative FAQs
Unlike BrightLocal, we don’t…
- Require clients to purchase tokens and spend these towards citation acquisition — Instead, we provide clients access to all 125+ business directories, automatically creating profiles on relevant listings and syncing data in real-time.
- Subject our valued clients to an overseas customer service team that works on a completely different work schedule —Our entire SEO team is made up of U.S. citizens operating in the U.S. who are readily available to answer customer questions and speak directly over the phone.
- Publish inaccurate listings without verifying the information is added correctly — Our cutting-edge API syncing ensures all the information input in our system is properly publishing on your listings so you don’t have to manually check each new citation for accuracy.
- We don’t lock customers into an annual plan without offering cancellation options with full refunds — Direction Local customers have the option to subscribe to monthly or annual plans, and are able to cancel at their leisure without risk of leaving money on the table.
- Provide misleading monthly reports that include incorrect metrics and dilluated ranking stats — Our automated reports are 100% accurate and customized for each of our clients to show the KPIs that actually matter.
- Have a convoluted dashboard that is difficult to navigate and confusing to business owners without a marketing background — Our dashboard is hailed as being user-friendly to agencies managing hundreds of client accounts, as well as small business owners without extensive marketing knowledge, making it easy to update and manage your profiles on the spot.
We create business profiles on 125+ of the most powerful business directories, including, Google, Apple, Bing, FourSquare, TripAdvisor and more. We also offer custom solutions for hospitality businesses and medical practices, so you can connect with customers wherever they’re actively on the digital hunt for your services.
As we establish new relationships with more directories, we will automatically submit your information free of charge to ensure your online presence maintains a positive growth trajectory.
API syndication allows you to sync data in real-time, while rapidly expanding your digital footprint across the local search ecosystem to reach hundreds of thousands of customers navigating directories, mobile apps, maps packs, and more.
APIs are much more powerful than data aggregators and greatly reduce room for inaccuracies. APIs also allow you to instantly communicate with your audience across all of your directories from a single dashboard, so you can post immediate updates, special hours, and trending information in minutes.
Automatic data cleansing is crucial benefit for ensuring your business information is accurate across the web. Inaccuracies send negative signals to users and search engines, which can impact how customers find your business and you show up in search results. Removing any room for confusion helps to establish the healthiest local presence and strengthens your reputation online to great effect.
That is correct. Our subscriptions are all-inclusive and come as a white-glove service, pairing you with a dedicated SEO expert who will monitor and improve your account free of charge.
At no point, will your monthly pricing increase, even when we acquire and submit your information to new directories.
All of our clients have login access to their account and locations to make changes and post updates in real-time. When you make changes, such as updating your hours or changing your address, this information will instantly be submitted for verification and updated immediately upon approval.
You can also reach out to our team and schedule a call for hands-on assistance.
How do I cancel BrightLocal?
You can cancel your subscription plan at any time from the ‘Plans & Addons’ page within the ‘Billing Details’ section of your account.
If you cancel during the subscription period (30 days, or 365 if you are on an annual plan) then BrightLocal will still have access to your reports and data for the remainder of that subscription period. At the end of the subscription period you will lose access to your reports and data.
BrightLocal retains and archives your data, which means that all of your existing reports and data will be available to you from where you left off.
If you would like to have all your data deleted, BrightLocal can do this for you.
Local businesses trust Direction Local
Trusted by hundreds of local businesses nationwide