Want to Become a Digital Marketer? Apply Here.
Position: Digital Marketing Internship
Direction Inc. is seeking a driven young digital marketer to assist our team with SEO, Web Design, and PPC projects. You will help with administrative tasks and provide creative new ideas for our ongoing and future projects.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our teams in all stages of digital marketing campaigns. You will get to work directly on different projects for our various clients. Our ideal candidate is a team player, who also has the ability to be autonomous and work alone.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain agency experience in digital marketing and should prepare you to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- This a three-month internship where the first month is unpaid
- Access to a large catalog of Udemy courses
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Thursday
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Fridays
Note: These are the standard hours during your first three months. After our standard three-month probationary period, hours and work location are flexible.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Knowledge of a CMS
- Ability to create detailed and professional reports
- Conceptual or creative writing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization with Google Analytics
Familiarities with the following tools are a plus:
- Knowledge of WordPress or a similar application is a plus
- SEMRush or Ahrefs
- Website building with tools like Elementor
- Google Analytics
- Screaming Frog
- Experience with WordPress on-page optimization tools
- Writing / Managing content for any existing websites or publications