Digital Advertising Manager Application
If the following sounds like the perfect fit for you, we'd love to have you on our team!
We recommend filling this application out on your desktop computer for better usability.
We will not accept applications for remote work.
We’re a search marketing firm consisting of a tight-knit team of digital marketing professionals that take pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients and producing real, monetary results. We’re located in Tysons/McLean, VA and looking for a highly motivated Google Ads / Digital Marketer who wants to join a fast-paced team and grow professionally. If you’re looking to become a part of a team comprised of passionate digital marketers with a genuine passion for digital advertising, SEO & WordPress – you’ve come to the right place.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, an ideal candidate would not only have the requisite proficiency in Search Engine Marketing / PPC to work for a digital marketing company but more importantly have a collaborative mindset with the initiative to engage and manage multiple projects concurrently. You must be a team player, and willing to speak with clients regarding digital advertising needs & strategies.
- We’re a Google Partner.
- We are client-relationship focused, with an average client retention time of two years.
- As a small, but a fast-growing team – professional growth opportunities are endless.
- As a tight-knit team, we operate in a fast-moving and constantly-communicating environment.
- Our reviews speak for themselves. Check us out on Google, Yelp, Clutch.co, Upcity.com and really, anywhere else you find us.
- We’ve got awesome case studies in both SEO and Google Ads that have broken records in a variety of industries, with clients who out-perform some of the world’s largest companies in Google search results.
- We’re also ads.com 😉
- Most Importantly – Not only do we love what we do, but we also have fun.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off*
- You Choose Your Work Hours*
- Extremely Competitive Bonus Structure*
- Access to a Large Suite of Digital Marketing Tools & Resources
- Quarterly Performance Reviews for Pay Raises & Growth Opportunities*
- New Company Apple Computer & Equipment to Perform All Job Responsibilities*
*Begins after our standard 3-month probationary period
- Full-time (Salary)
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Thursday
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Fridays
Software/Hardware Knowledge Requirements:
- G-suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.).
- No less than 1 year of experience with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager.
- Must be extremely proficient in tracking conversions in WordPress (Google Tag Manager).
- Must be familiar with Apple computers (we do not use Microsoft products, nor allow the use of Microsoft products).
Familiarities with the following is a plus (but not required):
- Native Ads (Taboola, Outbrain)
- Must be Google Ads certified.
- Must have the ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must have experience in A/B testing ads, landing pages, CTA’s.
- Must have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Must have experience in writing compelling ad headlines/sales copy.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Must have an outstanding ability to think creatively to identify & resolve problems.
- Must have excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Must have a proactive approach to problem-solving and a strong desire to create a positive experience for others.
- Ability to learn about new industries quickly, applying newfound knowledge to digital marketing initiatives to achieve client goals.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Must be meticulous in all work, with extreme attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- No less than 1-year experience successfully developing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Paid Search (PPC) campaigns (search & display).
- Manage the creation of large keyword (and negative keyword) lists.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Use data & analytics to A/B test and optimize ads in a wide range of B2B & B2C industries.
- Write compelling marketing copy & creative ad headlines for digital advertising campaigns.
- Consistent communication to clients and our team on project development, timelines, and results.
- Possessing & maintaining a strong knowledge of Direction.com’s functions, benefits, and services.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Providing outstanding customer service and communication with our clients. We’re in the business of helping people.
- Creating and executing search engine marketing strategies for clients in a wide range of industries that align with their KPI’s.
- Provide oversight and work with the team to strategize, develop & execute on digital marketing strategies based on client KPI’s.
- Manage, review, execute on daily account responsibilities in Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search marketing platforms.
- Maintain, monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score & other important account metrics.
- Monitor, administer web analytics dashboards & reports, pointing out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals & account data.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search marketing in accordance with client KPI’s.