Position: Google Ads Specialist
We’re a search marketing firm consisting of a tight-knit team of digital marketing professionals that take pride in exceeding the expectations of our clients and producing real, monetary results. We’re located in Tysons/McLean, VA and looking for a highly motivated Google Ads / Digital Marketer who wants to join a fast-paced team and grow professionally. If you’re looking to become a part of a team comprised of passionate digital marketers with a genuine passion for digital advertising, SEO & WordPress – you’ve come to the right place.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, an ideal candidate would not only have the requisite proficiency in Search Engine Marketing / PPC to work for a digital marketing company but more importantly have a collaborative mindset with the initiative to engage and manage multiple projects concurrently. You must be a team player, and willing to speak with clients regarding digital advertising needs & strategies.
Why work for Direction.com?
- We’re a Google Partner.
- We are client-relationship focused, with an average client retention time of two years.
- As a small, but a fast-growing team – professional growth opportunities are endless.
- As a tight-knit team, we operate in a fast-moving and constantly-communicating environment.
- Our reviews speak for themselves. Check us out on Google, Yelp, Clutch.co, Upcity.com and really, anywhere else you find us.
- We’ve got awesome case studies in both SEO and Google Ads that have broken records in a variety of industries, with clients who out-perform some of the world’s largest companies in Google search results.
- We’re also ads.com 😉
- Most Importantly – Not only do we love what we do, but we also have fun.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off*
- You Choose Your Work Hours*
- Extremely Competitive Bonus Structure*
- Access to a Large Suite of Digital Marketing Tools & Resources
- Quarterly Performance Reviews for Pay Raises & Growth Opportunities*
- New Company Apple Computer & Equipment to Perform All Job Responsibilities*
*Begins after our standard 3-month probationary period
- Full-time (Salary)
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Thursday
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Fridays
- G-suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.).
- No less than 1 year of experience with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager.
- Must be extremely proficient in tracking conversions in WordPress (Google Tag Manager).
- Must be familiar with Apple computers (we do not use Microsoft products, nor allow the use of Microsoft products).
Familiarities with the following is a plus (but not required):
- Native Ads (Taboola, Outbrain)
- Must be Google Ads certified.
- Must have the ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must have experience in A/B testing ads, landing pages, CTA’s.
- Must have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Must have experience in writing compelling ad headlines/sales copy.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Must have an outstanding ability to think creatively to identify & resolve problems.
- Must have excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Must have a proactive approach to problem-solving and a strong desire to create a positive experience for others.
- Ability to learn about new industries quickly, applying newfound knowledge to digital marketing initiatives to achieve client goals.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Must be meticulous in all work, with extreme attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- No less than 1-year experience successfully developing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Paid Search (PPC) campaigns (search & display).
- Manage the creation of large keyword (and negative keyword) lists.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Use data & analytics to A/B test and optimize ads in a wide range of B2B & B2C industries.
- Write compelling marketing copy & creative ad headlines for digital advertising campaigns.
- Consistent communication to clients and our team on project development, timelines, and results.
- Possessing & maintaining a strong knowledge of Direction.com’s functions, benefits, and services.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Providing outstanding customer service and communication with our clients. We’re in the business of helping people.
- Creating and executing search engine marketing strategies for clients in a wide range of industries that align with their KPI’s.
- Provide oversight and work with the team to strategize, develop & execute on digital marketing strategies based on client KPI’s.
- Manage, review, execute on daily account responsibilities in Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search marketing platforms.
- Maintain, monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score & other important account metrics.
- Monitor, administer web analytics dashboards & reports, pointing out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals & account data.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search marketing in accordance with client KPI’s.