Digital Marketing Internship Application
If the following sounds like the perfect fit for you, we'd love to have you on our team!
We recommend filling this application out on your desktop computer for better usability.
We will not accept applications for remote work.
Want to read what it’s like to be an intern at Direction Inc.? Click here.
We’re actively seeking a highly driven candidate who’s interested in digital marketing for an internship that could turn into a full-time position. Please only apply if you are able to start within the month of January 2020. Candidates should have experience with some of the following:
- Blogging / Copywriting / Editing
- WordPress (design and/or development)
We’re open to all experience levels, even if you’re just getting started. We’ve hired interns in the past who didn’t have any digital marketing experience. If you’re a go-getter and a self-starter, then we want to talk to you!
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Thursday
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Fridays
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be meticulous in all work, with extreme attention to detail.
- Must have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Must have a strong desire to create a positive experience for others.
- Must have an outstanding ability to think creatively to identify & resolve problems.
- Must be familiar with Apple Products (MAC OS) *note: you will be provided with a computer to use during the internship.
- Must have the ability to learn quickly, applying newfound knowledge to digital marketing initiatives to assist in achieving client goals.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.