SEO Content Specialist Job Aplication
Are you a highly motivated content marketing specialist who wants to take their creativity to the next level?
We recommend filling this application out on your desktop computer for better usability.
We will not accept applications for remote work.
Direction Inc. is a world-class web design & digital marketing agency that is highly motivated to bring new people onto our team and expand the business.
As an SEO Content Marketing Specialist, an ideal candidate would not only have the requisite proficiency in various forms of writing to work for a digital marketing company, but more importantly have a collaborative mindset with the initiative to engage and manage multiple projects concurrently. You must be a team player, and willing to speak with clients regarding content needs & strategies.
Salary: Depending on Experience, $30,000/year – $50,000/year (starting)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off*
- You Choose Your Work Hours*
- Extremely Competitive Bonus Structure*
- Access to a Large Suite of Digital Marketing Tools & Resources
- Quarterly Performance Reviews for Pay Raises & Growth Opportunities*
- New Company Apple Computer & Equipment to Perform All Job Responsibilities*
*Begins after our standard 3-month probationary period
- Full-time (Salary)
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Thursday
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Fridays
Note: These are the standard hours during your first three months. After our standard three-month probationary period, hours and work location are flexible.
- MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH APPLE COMPUTERS
- Writing / Managing content for any existing websites or publications
- Conceptual or Creative Writing
- Digital PR / Email Outreach
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization with Google analytics
- Experience with WordPress optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Familiarities with the following tools are a plus:
- Google Analytics
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling website blogs and pages with effective keywords and keyword phrases
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs and website pages
- Analyzing keywords and content strategies used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO and content marketing guidelines