Direction Inc. is a world-class web design & digital marketing agency that is highly motivated to bring new people onto our team and expand the business.
We are seeking a highly motivated, responsible and organized individual for the position of WordPress Developer. As a developer, an ideal candidate would not only have the requisite proficiency in various coding languages to work for a digital marketing company but more importantly have a collaborative mindset with the initiative to engage and manage multiple projects concurrently.
We are looking for someone who has the experience with seeing website builds from blueprint to launch, and is able to address issues post-launch. As a tight-knit team, we operate in a fast-moving and constantly-communicating environment.
Required Technical Skills:
- PHP/WordPress Expertise
- Experience with Elementor Page Builder
- Google Analytics Proficiency
- Great People Skills
- Great Client Management Skills
- Great Project Management Skills
- Great Communication Skills with Coworkers
- Analytical Skills
- SEO Knowledge
Familiarities with the following tools are a plus:
- Screaming Frog
- Google Suite
Our main office is located in McLean, Virginia and we adhere to a Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm schedule, and Friday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
We are an exciting, fast-growing company with many benefits, such as:
- Two weeks paid vacation time/year
- Paid federal holidays
- Quarterly performance reviews for pay raises & huge growth opportunities
- A Large Suite of Marketing Tools & Systems
- Technology and equipment to perform all job responsibilities and more!
Job Type: Full-time