As more online shoppers turn to voice-activated devices to search for local products and services, it’s important to make sure your business is ready for this new wave of search traffic. One way to do this is by creating a Samsung Bixby listing.
Bixby is a voice assistant that comes pre-installed on all Samsung devices, and it can be used to search for businesses in your area. Creating a listing is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply sign up for Direction Local and enter your business information. In addition to your name, address, and phone number, you’ll also want to include a brief description of your products or services. Once your listing is created, it will be searchable by anyone who uses Bixby on their Samsung device. So whether they’re looking for a new place to eat lunch or trying to find a nearby dry cleaner, you can be sure they’ll find your business.
Make your business stand out online with a Samsung Bixby Listing. Add your company name, address, phone number, and website to help customers find you quickly and easily. Boost your local SEO and attract more customers today!
Smart Speaker Statistics
- Current statistics show that 41% of adults use voice search at least once per day
- In 2020, 58% of consumers have found local businesses using voice search
- 42% of the US population uses voice search
- 71% of consumers prefer to conduct search queries using voice search over typing
- Nearly 1/3 of all US consumers own a smart speaker
- More than half of owners of smart speakers use their device daily
List your business instantly on 100+ other directories!
Benefits of a Samsung Bixby listing
Your company’s Samsung Bixby listing is a great way to show up for local searches. If you’re a B2C company that sells products, the need to be listed on Samsung Bixby (and voice search in general) is increasingly important. With a Direction Local listing, you can get the most out of your Samsung Bixby business listing.