This occurs when the location could not be verified by our cleansing team. This means that we were not able to cleanse the information. It does not mean that the information is wrong, but it did not meet our quality control requirements.
There are a few reasons this could occur:
- Location cannot be found – incomplete address
- occurs when vital address components are not included in location setup. This reports that the business is not visible at the provided latitude and longitude.
- The address is a PO box
- business cannot have a PO box address as their visiting address.
- The address cannot be found or does not exist
- the address is complete, however, the location could not be determined because the address does not exist or research has prevented us from finding it.
- Location is closed
- cleansers have found evidence that the business has moved or is out of business.
- The provided information is completely wrong
- the provided data is containing a wrong set of characters or numbers, most likely due to an inaccurate data entry.
- Location has moved
- the locations has a different street name or address number.
- The address contains non-latin characters
- the cleansing team supports any language but only in Latin characters. For a language that uses a different alphabet, please provide data translated into Latin characters.
- please contact your Direction Local support team to investigate the issue.
How can I identity locations with invalid data? #
You can go to the Locations tab and select “Review Needed” under the Sync Status filter:
How can I fix these locations in the app? #
You need to open the location and change the name and address of your locations. Then, you will put a pin on the rooftop of your business. You will be asked to confirm and save the data. Don’t forget to sync!
Our data quality team will revise the location data to make sure it is accurate.