- the first two columns contain the identifiers
- the ‘location identifier’ must match the Google Store Code before connecting your Google Account
- location identifiers must be unique within each account
- Do Not change the identifiers with the import function (changing and identifier must be done on the location directly in the platform)
If the existing locations do not have an identifier, you will not be able to use the import function. Otherwise you will end up creating duplicates.
Step 3 #
When you want to add a new location, make sure that you know the right Account Identifier and Location Identifier.
In Column A, add the account identifier. In Column B, add a location identifier for each location.
Ensure the following field are filled out:
- status (Column C): set your location to ‘Active’ or ‘Closed’
- adressDisplay (Column AJ):
- true = your location has a physical address
- false = you would like to hide the address of your location on the listings
- autosync (Column AK):
- true = your location data will be synced as soon as you click ‘Save’
- false = you will be required to manually click on ‘Sync’ every time you change location data
- address format: street and number / address line 1 (Column E): must only contain street and street number. Any additional information must be stored in addressextra (Column L)
Pro Tip: if you are doing location updates, you are able to import only the relevant columns and remove the rest, except for the businessidentifier (Column A) and identifier (Column B).
Step 6 #
The system will then prompt you with a message to confirm the number of locations and accounts updated/created is correct before clicking on ‘Import.’
Your locations will be created/updated as soon as the file has finished importing.