Google Ads Manager / Digital Marketing Specialist
- Google Ads Certified
- Experienced in both Search & Display Ads
- Microsoft Advertising Certified
- Extremely Proficient in Tracking Conversions (Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics)
- Have Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in Writing Ad Headlines/Content
- Native Ads (Taboola, Outbrain)
- Full-time (40 hrs./week)
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Thursday
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Fridays
- 8000 Westpark Drive Suite 115 McLean, VA 22102
- Possessing & maintaining a strong knowledge of Direction.com’s functions, benefits, and services.
- Working with the team to strategize, develop & execute digital marketing strategies
- Use data & analytics to optimize ads in a wide range of B2B & B2C industries
- Write compelling marketing copy & creative ad headlines for digital advertising campaigns
- Implement A/B testing with ad headlines, and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages & more
- Speaking directly to/with clients about campaigns, including weekly campaign updates
- As a tight-knit team, we operate in a fast-moving and constantly-communicating environment.
- We’re a Google Partner
- We have awesome clients, and we have very close relationships with our clients – with an average client retention time of two years. Our reviews speak for themselves, check us out on Google, Yelp, Clutch.co, Upcity.com and more.
- We’ve got awesome case studies in both search engine optimization and Google Ads that have broken records in a variety of industries, both nationally and worldwide. We have clients who outperform some of the world’s largest companies in Google search results.
- Paid Time Off for Federal Holidays
- Two weeks paid vacation time yearly
- Optional Verizon Cell Phone Services
- Technology and equipment to perform all job responsibilities
- Quarterly performance reviews for pay raises & growth opportunities
- Access to a large suite of digital marketing industry tools & resources
Business Development / Sales Representative
Digital Marketing & Web Design is easier to sell than just about anything else. Why? Because every single business needs it done correctly, and our services show a proven return-on-investment of an average of growing a business’s revenue by 20%+ per year.
We are a Premier Google Partner who has unmatched client reviews.
We have 5-stars on every review platform, to include: Google, Yelp, Clutch.co, Upcity.com and more.
Along with the outstanding reviews, we have a list of clients who will happily jump on the phone with potential clients and vouch for us.
Along with having an awesome relationship with all of our clients, we have case studies in both search engine optimization and Google Ads that have broken records in multiple industries, both nationally and worldwide. We have clients who perform better in Google search results than some of the world’s largest companies.
Obtain qualified clients through building positive relationships with referral sources, qualified prospects, and incoming leads. Guide prospects through the decision-making process in a competitive industry by gaining their trust and respect.
The Business Developer/Sales Representative will be held accountable for:
- Growing Annual Revenue by at least 50% annually – Find leads/ opportunities, qualify leads, gather intelligence and develop winning strategies
- Ensure that new clients align with Direction Inc.’s Corporate strategy, financial goals, and core customer profile
- The pipeline of Opportunities – Build a pipeline of leads and qualified opportunities via our CRM Software Copper.com that fully aligns with Direction Inc.’s sales goals based on the following timeline:
- 90 days
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 18 months * Win Rate –Achieve a 35% win rate with qualified pipeline opportunities at the 4-time frames identified above.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to include:
- Maintaining up-to-date records of all communication with prospective customers using a CRM system & tracking each potential client from initial contact to final decision.
- Possessing & maintaining a strong knowledge of Direction.com’s functions, benefits, services, and success stories.
- Asking questions to acquire more information about the prospect’s situation and concerns.
- Presenting the benefits of digital marketing to the prospect and how the prospect’s needs can be met.
- Introducing prospects to their account manager and a main point of contact
- Following-up with prospects regularly, based on their needs
- Lead Pipeline Development: Find opportunities that align with our company’s strategy, assess and qualify leads. Update and manage the current company pipeline.
- Demand Generation: Present differentiated services & capabilities in the market and identify new opportunities, guiding the prospect to make a decision that best meets their business needs.
- Proposal support: Utilize & optimize our proposal software PandaDoc.com to simplify the proposal sending & signing process
- Client Success: Initiate and sustain client communication and develop long term relationships with clients.
- Sales Program: Engage, learn and build on Direction Inc.’s lead Sales Program which includes:
- Reporting – Update Sales dashboard and Pipeline with quantitative data on a daily basis.
- Practice – Practice sales calls and capability briefings within the company on an ongoing basis.
- Learning – Participate in and contribute to learning activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
- Minimum 2 years Sales or Industry experience
- Proven sales results as a Business Developer/Sales Representative
- Three references who speak highly of your accomplishments
- Computer & Internet experience, ability to use or learn new programs and softwares quickly and efficiently
- Marketing knowledge
- Self Awareness
- Listening skills
- Leading Edge
- Track Record
- Negotiating Skills
Digital Marketing Internship
We’re actively seeking a highly driven candidate who’s interested in digital marketing for an internship that could turn into a full-time position. If you have any experience with any of the following:
- Graphic Design
Currently, we are looking for potential interns with an eye towards writing and learning about SEO best practices.
When applying, a cover letter would be greatly appreciated, and links to any social media accounts you manage or have is preferred as well.
Then please feel free to send us a bit about yourself and why you’d love to work for us! If you send a video of yourself – you will immediately stand out above the rest.
This is for an in-house position. If you live too far to make it to work every day in McLean, please do not apply.
Direction Inc. is a world-class web design & digital marketing agency that is highly motivated to bring new people onto our team and expand the business.
We are seeking a highly motivated, responsible and organized individual for the position of WordPress Developer. As a developer, an ideal candidate would not only have the requisite proficiency in various coding languages to work for a digital marketing company but more importantly have a collaborative mindset with the initiative to engage and manage multiple projects concurrently.
We are looking for someone who has the experience with seeing website builds from blueprint to launch, and is able to address issues post-launch. As a tight-knit team, we operate in a fast-moving and constantly-communicating environment.
Required Technical Skills:
- PHP/WordPress Expertise
- Experience with Elementor Page Builder
- Google Analytics Proficiency
- Great People Skills
- Great Client Management Skills
- Great Project Management Skills
- Great Communication Skills with Coworkers
- Analytical Skills
- SEO Knowledge
Familiarities with the following tools are a plus:
- Screaming Frog
- Google Suite
Our main office is located in McLean, Virginia and we adhere to a Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm schedule, and Friday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
We are an exciting, fast-growing company with many benefits, such as:
- Two weeks paid vacation time/year
- Paid federal holidays
- Quarterly performance reviews for pay raises & huge growth opportunities
- A Large Suite of Marketing Tools & Systems
- Technology and equipment to perform all job responsibilities and more!
Job Type: Full-time