The first page of the Control Center is the tab labeled Dashboard. In this tab, you can see the performance of your establishments at a glance.
- The navigation panel is displayed on the left side
- The central dashboard gives you an overview of completeness, removal of duplicates and establishment offers as well as insights on Google My Business and Facebook
- Right side – the activity panel displays real-time deal activity
- Top right corner – settings, change language, mini FAQ
- Detailed explanations of each widget are displayed when you hover your mouse over the “i” icon.
- In the first two boxes of the dashboard, you can see if any actions are needed , based on the completeness of your profile, such as updating store information, for example: missing opening hours. You also benefit from a summary of the places on which your establishment appears.
In the third box, you will find an overview of the duplicate profiles that we have removed.
- You can filter the dashboard statistics by business name, address, business number, and tag. Add a filter for a specific time period to get more specific. Download your statistics to an Excel file for further analysis. (There you can get a deeper insight into the stats sections).
- Google and Facebook oriented widgets will bring you deeper insights. Check and uncheck the boxes to show Google-specific granular data.
- In the dynamic bar (activity stream) on the right, you can see in real time what happened on your profiles . For example, see where we updated your data or see which establishments have received feedback or ratings.
- The navigation bar on the left allows you to move comfortably between menu items.