Follow the steps below if you need to create new users to be able to set different rights (permissions) via the role-based access control:
- Click on the menu tab called User Rights
- On the User Management page, click on + Create User
- Enter the user data including salutation, name and email address
- For the roles Location-, Account-, and Multi-Account Managers, add the location(s) or account(s) that the user should have access to (in case you are on a multi-location overview)
- You can also restrict the permissions of the user by unticking the features you don’t want them to see/edit
- Select the language and set how often the user should receive an email report, the so-called digest email
- An invitation will be sent via email once the user is saved. With the link provided in the email, the user will be able to create a private password. The link expires after 24h. A new email with a refreshed link can be sent out from the User Management overview page.
- Alternatively, Location and Account Managers can also be added via ‘User Rights’ in the single location profile (in Accounts)
User Creation in the Account Section
You can also create a user directly in the Account section. Please be aware that
- the user will automatically be assigned the Account Manager Role
- since you have to set a password for the user upon creation the user will NOT receive a Welcome email.